Saturday, January 4, 2014

Winter Inventory - Nymph Fly Box Edition




Started my annual task of rooting though my sling pack and looking at what I need to replenish for the upcoming year. I have already stockpiled my stoneflies and crane flies on the left. I need to just tie up some red and natural copper johns. That will complete my goto flies when fishing in SW PA. I'm also going to tie up a row of scuds for spring creek because they always produce up there whether it is spring, summer, fall, or winter. 


Having Thursday off and a snow day on Friday, I had to be dad most of the day. But when she would take her two naps during the day, I would just take the video monitor downstairs and start working on the task at hand. I was motoring through red copper johns on size 14. Then next task is a tough one. My dry fly box needs some work. That will be a post in the near future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment