Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Week to Remember....



Wife went into labor Saturday morning. Tried to have the baby the normal way but that didn't work. So I had to put the scrubs on to head in for the c-section. Pretty awesome experience for both of us. 


Hallie was born on 3/31/2013 @ 3:03 am Easter morning.



First bath picture...


Not knowing when Alicia would go into labor, I began doing inventory on my warm water box. I have been busy tying stuff to fill it up for sure. I just love spinning deer hair now. Plus I figured this box would give a short escape to the stream near the house with small mouth start to spawn soon. Went out yesterday, but water was very chilly still. Warm weather is finally in the forecast for the next week or so. It is any time now for slamming some bronzebacks. 


Hanging out with with my girls this past afternoon. Zoie and my other dog, Macie, have been awesome around Hallie as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment