Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's been in my vise lately....




Figured I would try this small streamer this spring for some stockies. Found the pattern on Tightlines Productions. If you not looking for a more practical place to learn fly tying on the web, look no further than his videos on Vimeo. They are just patterns that catch fish. Being a seasoned at the vise, I still learn something new in his videos whether or not it is technique or simply a new pattern. 


Midges....


I cracked up when I saw this picture that Alicia had made a long time ago. Still is on my bulletin board above my desk. 


Can't ever have enough soft hackles....


Quality Control is Zoie's new title...


Enjoying the new ride in Alicia's car. Doesn't miss a bird now with that view.


Black Hare's Ear #12


Spinning deer hair....


Zoo Cougars. Beware Smallmouth....


Been busy tying up streamers and flies for my warmwater box. I have had ton of success with Zoo Cougars last year. In the fall, I bought some material to tie them. I finally got around to it as of late since my graduate classes have finally ended. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment