Tuesday, October 16, 2012

High and Muddy...

Got a call from Jim (holding nice Brown) late Saturday night with an offer to head to Erie. I made a few calls and my awesome Boss let me take the day off. When we arrived it was very obvious they had received rain. The flow was at least tripled from what I seen Tuesday. So we did what we could and all in all it turned out to be a great day. Here are a couple of photos from this past Sunday (the one fish is a beast, didn't measure or weigh. I would have loved to know how big!)




5 comments:

  1. Nice man, nice fish, nice brown trout! Was this in pa?

    troutyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in PA, on the East side of Erie. 20 mile creek if you know where that is...

      Delete
  2. wow, Great big fish! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favorite Trib to fish. You must be fishing the club waters huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the club water. My buddy with the brown does some work with Homewaters, that gets him a few days on some of there club water. It was nice to see that section of 20 mile again, I fished it a ton growing up...

      Delete