Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week Wrap Up....


Been a busy week for myself.  School is out and I have been fishing a good bit as well as instructing two Orvis Schools over the past two weekends. Saturday evening, Alicia and I had to attend a graduation party for a relative. I sometimes fish here because the farm ponds are loaded with bluegills and some bass. Needless to say, Alicia landed the biggest fish of the evening. She made sure that she reminded me of that fact...


Sunday evening I was visiting some friends on the way home from work and Joe wanted to show this photo to me. I was just at the marina the other night for dinner Friday evening. Saturday night, a gentleman landed this type of catfish. After some research, some people call it a spoon-billed catfish, but it is an American Paddlefish. Pretty awesome fish for sure. It was released unharmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment