Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nanners...


 
 
 


Here are a few photos from trips this week.  In the top pic we have Don with a beautiful Golden Rainbow (a.k.a. Nanner).  Don fished for a day and a half with us and did some serious work!  If I had to take photos of all the fish he caught I would have ran out of room on my memory card (no joke it was silly).  I hope Don learned some new tricks he can take back and try on Valley Creek...
The last 3 photos are from this morning 05-02-2012.  Once again we were able to get a "Nanner" to the net.  Jim also managed to stick a bunch of fish including the big boy in the last pic( I think Don broke this guy off Monday..lol!).  The last couple of days have been killer on the water!!!  Lets cross our fingers and hope the rest of the season is the same... 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Mike - thanks again, I had a great time and I definitely learned a lot! Had a couple of successful days on Valley and Tulpehocken Creeks since our trip. But you killed me with the fish breaking off comment! LOL

    ReplyDelete