Saturday, April 28, 2012

Not a bad way to spend a morning...

 
 
 


Yesterday 04-27-2012 I had the opportunity to get out with a few really great guys.  In the above photos I have John and Fred (and John), both are starting back into fly fishing.  I hope they both enjoyed their time on the water, and at the same time learned a little more about fly fishing.  Most of the fish we hooked yesterday were eating nymphs or small streamers.  I would say that yesterday morning turned out to be pretty solid, with a nice big bonus at the end of the morning.  John decided to go out in style with the "BIG RAINBOW" for the last fish of the morning.  After being treated to a great lunch at the Tavern (thanks again John M.) we said our see ya laters, and called it a day.  I think we may be getting back together sometime in late May/early June and can't wait... 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment