Friday, December 16, 2011

A look back...








Posted by Picasa

Here are a few pics from last summer. As we approach winter I though it would be nice to look back at a great season. This past season at Nemacolin was awesome, we had a chance to meet and fish with a lot of great people. I already can't wait for spring, and this upcoming season is already shaping up to be great! I also am making a promise to myself to stay on top of the blogging. I really fell off this past season, I left a bunch of great memories undocumented. So my early New Years resolutions is... That's not going to happen this season, so be ready for more pics, videos , and what ever else we can throw at you.
Tight Lines and bring on 2012... The year of the "FISH"

1 comment:

  1. Just wait till we get to Montana. You will wear out your shutter. Chuck

    ReplyDelete