Sunday, June 5, 2011

Zoie on the Road....

Striking the pose...


Finding the tails planted by the tree...

My parents fox red lab, Tucker...



Just liked the lighting in this photo...

Zoie and I jumped in the care for a ride to my parents house. I wanted her to be around the labs as well as have my dad check her out in action. I had her out with the pheasant tails in the yard for about 30-35 minutes. I tried something different today just to see how it would go. Before we got over to my grandma's yard across the street, I had taken the tails and dragged them around the yard. I then place the tails in some high grass beside a tree. I had my dad bring her into the yard. She found the scent and with in 20 seconds was pointing on the tails. I have noticed that when I put the fishing pole away with the tails, Zoie would continue to work the yard in search of the tails. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's a stylish point. Setters are the best.

    ReplyDelete