Saturday, June 25, 2011

In the Field...



Had Zoie in the field yesterday with Garrett and Mike as well. I started out by having her on a 30' check cord, but removed it after I felt she wasn't going to run off. After her 1st big run, I noticed her having alot of natural ability. She is checking the wind and quartering back around on every pass. As you can see in the picture above, she was a muddy soaked mess afterwards. She found the pond on that property for a quick drink as well as an opportunity to get dirty. That got my mind going about packing a field bag to leave in the car for first aid, towels, etc. Here is a short video of her starting to work in the field. The video isn't all that much, just her running around. We just felt the need to not give her any commands and continue to walk in a direction. I think she got the idea of what was going on. Just a day in the field to see what she has. Enjoy...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment