Sunday, May 8, 2011

Father...Son...Fishing Trip...

Grant with his first trout ever....





Charles and his son Grant....

Had a great time with Charles and his son Grant this past Saturday. I know I'm a little late on posting some material this week, but I have been busy. We fished our private stream just off property since all of the other waters were rather high still. Grant was a natural at picking up the casting and any instruction that was given to him. He proved that with in the first 15 minutes of the trip by landing his first trout ever. He had a huge smile when he set that hook. It was a slow day on the stream throwing streamers,but every fish that chased the streamer, we hooked. Later that day, when running an errand to the resort, I saw Grant with his tackle box heading to lake PJ. Charles e-mailed me the following day and said he caught some bass there as well. This kid has the fishing bug bad...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment