Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Day...

Big Bow....



Abby, Bailei, Tucker, and Maggie

Mike, Garret, and I had a trip on Easter morning. Water was up as usual and buggers were the name of the game. With the picture above is Mike with the lady landing a big rainbow on a large streamer. I had got a Tiger Trout there on an earlier trip, but couldn't get this big boy to eat. It was a great way to end the trip.

 In the picture below are my parents labs. I must say, this is a hard picture to take with four labs to look at the camera at the same time. I thought Mom and Dad did a good job with the picture. Tucker, a Fox Red lab that was rescued this winter is really fitting into the family. Abby, my sisters chocolate lab is the ornery of the bunch. Maggie was my lab while growing up and has set the standard for our type of family pet. Bailei, which was hit by a car a few years back, is the most affectionate of them all. There is no better feeling than stopping by my parents house for good food and seeing the dogs.  
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What I would give to land a trout that size. Congrats on a super catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a big fish that I have been seeing as of late. I started to call him Walter... Luckily he finally fell for a Circus Peanut....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I love that shot! Labs are the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks.. Labs have been in our family for a long time. Great personality and demeanor around kids...

    ReplyDelete