Sunday, December 12, 2010

Go Navy....Beat Army...

Alicia and I at the tailgate...

My dad and I at the game....


What an awesome field. I was thoroughly impressed with Lincoln Financial.


Not the same Hummer that I use on our guided trip, but sure wish it was....


Mids...


These guys were impressive....



 The first fly over...


Just got back from Philly this weekend and had a great till at the Army - Navy game. This was one of the games that I can cross off my list that I have attended. My parent went last year as well as this year with some close friends. They stayed at the historic district, which was an awesome area in the evening. I must say that I have attended many sporting events, but this is high on my list for sure. I think next year I will goto the game as well in DC. Next stop at the end of this month....Winter Classic in Pittsburgh...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment