Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Colors...




Larry and I had a chance to do some native Brook Trout fishing earlier this week. These fish came from a branch of a stream that I had never fished and was fortunate enough to be let in on the secret from Larry and Jared. The stream was awesome it had everything you could want when chasing wild fish, great scenery and awesome looking fish. The only downfall is I did not have a good camera and these pics came from Larry's cell phone. Next trip we will get a few pics of the stream and some higher quality fish shots. Side note; the top pic was maybe the best looking wild trout I have ever seen hands down! The camera does not do it a bit of justice, I have caught a lot of wild trout and nothing really could compare to that fish. It was the "MACK DADDY" of Pennsylvania Brook Trout....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment