Monday, August 9, 2010

Saturday Cookout...

One of the pork tenderloins getting prepped the evening before....

Brisket getting the special rub.....



Before I start the coaching season, I needed to have one of my cookouts. It was a great time had by all as there was much to eat and lots to drink. I got the smoker out and started bright and early. The picture above was taken at 6:45 am. The brisket was on the smoker at 8:25am and did not come off till 5pm. This was the largest brisket I have done and any one of my cookouts weighing in at 14lbs. I did two pork tenderloins, hot & sweet sausage, and some chicken. Well, need to get some sleep, Fishing trip at 6am.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking meal, in fact I can smell that meat from here in Jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, the food turned out to be amazing...not many people bbq like that around here and I can not wait to do it again...

    ReplyDelete