Sunday, August 29, 2010

Playing After Work.....


While I am coaching football at Waynesburg University, Mike and Larry have been still finding big fish. After trips in the afternoon, They headed over to "Secret Pond" on the property. Some of the best bass I have seen. Fishing for them on the fly is not easy since you have to sling about 100' of line to reach them. I also noticed Mike was using that mouse pattern again. After receiving the picture on my phone, Mike sent a text to say that Larry missed an even larger one.  

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that is a pig! Here piggy piggy!

    The Average Joe Fisherman
    http://averagejoefisherman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love catching those big hogs on the fly. Do you have a pic of the mouse? Great Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fatty, I love Bass on a fly!

    ReplyDelete