Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quick Trip...



Ryan called this morning and wanted to fish. It doesn't take much for myself to answer "Yes." We met at Ramcat and fished the riffle. I missed a few on dries and tried to swing some nymphs as well. The river was flowing at 613cfs. We decided to drive closer to town to fish some dries where I knew the fish would cooperate more and boy did they ever. Ryan and I fished a X-Caddis and a Beetle. We each landed a few bows. Not bad for a quick trip to the river. Not many people fishing, but the cold water felt good on a day with the weather in the high 80's. After a few errands tomorrow, I will tie up some Yellow & Lime Sallies. I believe Mike and Larry are fishing the North Branch. Should be a good trip. The state record trout come from there year after year.  Hopefully they produce some photos....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment