Monday, May 17, 2010

Wild Fish...




I have been a little lack luster with the post lately. But I have been fishing and taking pictures when I remember my camera. Here are a few pics from my last Maryland fishing adventure. The Brookies were both caught on small tributaries to the Savage River and the Brown with the chartreuse bugger in it's mouth was taken on the Lower Savage. The water on the Lower Savage is clearing slowly and there are both Brook and Brown trout being caught. A couple of our other guides fished the Lower just a few days ago and reported a good BWO hatch but no fish interested. That to my knowledge is the first real sign of Mayfly activity there this year. The fishing will continue to improve everywhere over the next few weeks so we will keep the post coming...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks Like A Green Weenie To Me?????

    ReplyDelete