Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Morning Blogging...

What a beautiful morning to be outside on the deck. Brewed up some coffee and fired up the laptop this morning to catch up on what is going on in the world of fly fishing. I really loved this photo of my hot coffee in the cold morning air. I also wanted to get my list of things to do this morning before Mike and I head up to Bradford, PA to float the Clarion River and possibly the Allegheny River if need be. We will be meeting up with Damon and Bryan from Glendorn Resort in Bradford, PA. These guys are awesome to fish with as well as make us feel right at home during our trip. Last year, Mike, Bryan, and I landed about 11 browns that were over 20+ inches. All fish that day were on streamers, but with the water going to be lower and Bryan's reports of some Hendrickson's hatching, this trip maybe a great one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment