Monday, April 26, 2010

Fly Fishing Film 2010 - Oaks Theater....

Lats night, Mike and I met two of his friends, Justin and Scott, at Oaks Theater in Oakmont, PA for the Fly Fishing Film Tour. The films really got me pumped to be on the water even more. I think my favorite video was the one of the Everglades. It reminded me of my 1st time fishing in the back country. Catching Snook, Tailing Reds, and Trout was one of the best experiences that I ever had. Good to see another Orvis guy on the big screen chasing Steelhead on the Chagrin River too. I know all of the Steelhead videos got Mike all fired up the next run. If you have the Fly Fishing Film Tour is in your area, I recommend that you attend for sure.
There was a decent amount of people at the event as well as the Casting for Recovery ladies too. We will be hosting an event for them in September this year. So looking forward to helping them with their cause again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment