Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Camp Trip...






Last weekend my wife and I had a chance to get away for a few days to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We headed north to our camp to relax and get away from the daily grind. We had no cell service, TV (just old VHS) or Computers and I have to say it was great to get away from that stuff. While there I choose not to fish but we did manage to get some cool pics. Above is a small trout co-op that is about 5 minutes from the camp. The next two pictures are from a Black Bear that decided to try to join us for S'mores around the camp fire. In the photo that is dominated by the outhouse you can make out a black object down over the hill...that would be the bear. Kind of hard to see, but that was the best chance for a picture before he started up the hill toward me. In that picture he is about 20 yards away at most. The second pictures is his print he left just below the camp, I guessed this bear to weigh close to 450 pounds! It was great to get away and spend some quality time with the wife and enjoy nature.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment