Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grobe Anglers and Adventures

One site that I recommend reading on a daily basis is Grobe Anglers and Adventures. First off, I must comment about the huge Brown in the photo. I hooked that fish two nights prior to him landing that hog. I was swing some caddis pupa that evening and that fish hammered my fly. I never really set the hook on him and he was gone in a matter of seconds. But how do I know that was the same fish? Well, in another photo on his blog, there is a notch that is in his tail. That was the only thing I remember from that hook up when he came out of the water chasing my pupa.
Anyways, enough about my short story. Check out this blog. Matt, Mike, His brothers, and I chase trout all over the place. His brother might be one of the best at tying flies I have ever seen. In his blog, obviously there is a great deal of fishing reports and photos, but he also journals his outdoor adventures such as rock climbing, mountain biking, skiing, and geocaching. So if you get a chance, check out this Blog. LINK
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment