Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Bike...



My big purchase of the year was a new bike. I have talking about getting a mountain bike for about 2 years now. After my wife came home with a mountain bike, which was obviously pink, and a bike rack for the car, she told me to go out a get one. After a week of extensive research, I bought the Specialized Hardrock Disc. The frame is a very light weight alloy chassis. The Shimano gears shift very smoothly making this bike ride a joy. The front shocks on this model is great for trail riding and some light off-roading capabilities. The main reason I bought this bike was for the sole purpose of disc brakes. They stop the bike in an instant despite any weather condition around. All in all, I have had this bike for 3 weeks and have not been disappointed with its performance. Check out the link below for more detail about Specialized and this bike model. Enjoy....

Specialized Hardrock Disc
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment