Friday, March 20, 2009

The Fly Stop....


I came across this site about a year ago when looking for a pattern to tie. After I saw the prices, I became more intrigued. In the middle of the guiding season and in the midst of getting married, I placed my first order with The Fly Stop because I did not have enough time to get some of my tying completed. The flies came very promptly and were excellent in quality. I also ordered some fly collections for some of the men in my wedding party as gifts and they really loved the quality, especially the Tarpon flies. The inventory of flies in this online shop continues to grow, which includes Dries, Nymphs, Streamers, Steelhead, Saltwater, Soft Hackles, and Bass flies. The best part of the deal, is the flies start at $0.50 a fly. Since the beginning of the store, Kory has also added leaders, fly boxes, and some apparel. So give these guys a chance, you will not be disappointed at all.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment